flyingmonkeywarriorflyingmonkeywarrior

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

Holy hot dicks from hell...

A sprite animation with a MESSAGE? One that doesn't simply blow things up with Metal-Slug explosions or have a random Sonic cameo for no apparent reason? I must have mistyped the address, because this can't be Newgrounds.... But seriously, the lack of flashes that carry a deep meaning and/or moral is very disappointing. Most animators submit silly, worthless flashes that make you chuckle for a second or two and then are forgotten. Nope, not this one. Also, you get a bonus for mentioning Braid. Tim is my hero.

Emptygoddess responds:

I dunno how much of a hero Tim is.

Six Minutes of Nothing Six Minutes of Nothing

So simple yet....

So fucking funny. The animation was simple, but added to the humor. I also liked how you took the background noises and put them into separate animations (i.e. the "fart"). It was funny how you portrayed the voice actor.

That sock thing is ingenious, by the way.

- The One Artist Collab - - The One Artist Collab -

Indeed.

Indeed.

UltraPitchFork responds:

the Rapping Toilet ep1 the Rapping Toilet ep1

UltraPitchFork responds:

|:T

Pokemon Master ep23554534 Pokemon Master ep23554534

I'm just surprised there was no 'the game' in it.

Fuck, even though this was a parody, I was still getting pissed off at the memes. That's just how accurate you guys portrayed the general lack of intelligence displayed by the common 4chan/Newgrounds user. It's pretty goddamn fucking ridiculous how people use shitty memes as a fallback for actual humor and skill.
Bravo, gentlemen. A truly well done parody.

U WINZ TEH INTERNETZ LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1

Flee responds:

holy crap, flying monkey warrior.

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

I'm not a Mac person, but I liked the video

Macs are generally very reliable and tend to keep a good lifespan, but they're targeted too much toward the computer illiterate for me... They rarely crash, but they don't offer the customization or program choices that I get on my PC. PCs tend to be a bit slower, though.

JTFE (short): The Can JTFE (short): The Can

I liked the background noises.

"I'm in precalculus and I'm only in 6th grade."
"Runescape man, ooooh yeah."

FaceDown FaceDown

I understand your feelings.

My younger brother plays the same 5 songs OVER AND OVER from his iPod speakers. This song is in that loop.

Oh and, by the way, nice animation.

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

Sort of funny..?

Was pedobear really necessary? Honestly? In a resident evil video? Seriously?

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

In real life:

...they'd all just die of cancer.