flyingmonkeywarriorflyingmonkeywarrior

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

Oh lawd

Great beat with a classic tune. Too bad some assmonkey on youtube stole it and claimed it as his own.

-Race around the world 2- -Race around the world 2-

It's like my ears are having an orgasm

The person who does vocals for this has to be able to cure cancer with his/her voice, otherwise they're not going to be able to hold up with the standards this song sets.

-Orange- -Orange-

Love indeed

I liked the tune, it was very upbeat and made me smile. I also like the description you left because this song is easily applicable to love and happiness. I wouldn't worry about hitting too many high notes, it's a light-sounding song so if you did (I didn't hear any) they sounded a-OK.

[RM] - Equinox [RM] - Equinox

Crazy good

Yet again I was listening to one of your songs while browsing and somehow didn't notice that it looped for nearly an hour.

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

I liked it....a lot

Good buildup, good middle, and all that jazz. Strangely enough, it loops very well and I didn't even notice that it was restarting (I was browsing the internet) for like an hour....And you know what? I never got tired of it.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks. =D

SubtleForces - Dangerous SubtleForces - Dangerous

Another good one

Another 10 for you, good sir. I think it's justified in saying that you have a future in music. Seeing as you're just 14, you've got a lot of time to really fine-tune your amazing talent.

Thanks, and ye =D

SubtleForces - Var Ar Jag SubtleForces - Var Ar Jag

Very nice

I loved it, you're really talented. Also, what does the title mean? Just curious...

No clue, sec....

... Ok apparently it means "Where Am I"

Dunno lol ;p

SubtleForces- Basshunter Remix SubtleForces- Basshunter Remix

I LOVE BASSHUNTER

and I love you.

AWWWWW

Have some love friend <3

SF - Hardcore Generation SF - Hardcore Generation

Heeeeeell yes.

I love your damn songs....I can just loop one of them for like an hour and it doesn't get boring...this one is no exception. IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD AND IT WON'T GO AWAY. But I'm lovin every second of it :)

Woot woot thanks =D

[Darkside] [Darkside]

Good

I don't see many dark techno songs, but this one is better than the few I've heard. Much better.
My only dislike about this is that it's fairly repetitive, but otherwise awesome.

Varnik responds: